sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

Que hable la música VI. Trock.



You're the water in the ocean, that i can't drink
the mirage in the desert, when you're mind is on the brink
you're the land of the legends, far off to the East
forbidden, unsanctioned, you're Mecca...to me

You're the Dynasty China, too frigile to use
the pawn of temptation, that i must refuse
you're the fruit on the tall branch, of the Joshua Tree
for as much as i want you, you're Mecca to me

Say that you'll meet me tonight
this side of the moon
beyond all the boundaries before us
someday we'll walk in the sun
blessed and free
against all we know...

You're the voices of the prophets, that i can't hear
the miles from the river, that just disappears
someday we'll build a castle, that looks to the sea
but until that great moment you're Mecca to me

Kiss The Black Stone for luck, and i know what i'll see
a shadow from light moving by
the look on your face, and the love in my heart
won't subside

You're the sacred illusion in my mind's eye
the haji to the desert, and i don't know why
when the heat tries to temper, the love that i see
you're the shrine of my heart and you're Mecca to me.

3 comentarios:

NvN dijo...

A la meca los mandaba yo pero a ostia limpia jajaja...

TRock dijo...

Esta canción es la leche, chaval. Vale que no es muy rockera, eso te lo admito. Pero la letra es muy evocadora y musicalmente es muy buena. Reconócelo.

NvN dijo...

Más quisieras....

Y aquí te pongo la voz de Lord Price pa q t jiñes jajaja